Let Me know what games you like dislike


If you are a video game player please let me know what you think are some the best games you have played and the worst games you have played. I have played Fable 2 and the overall game play was good but the ending wasn't that great. I never played fable 2 on xbox live so dunno how good it is. For last couple years i have been playing pc games mmorpg games like WoW, Dark age camelot, guild wars, Warhammer Online.. Most these games will cost you to play usually in ballpark of $15.00 a month after you buy the game of course...The only one that doesn't have a monthly fee is Guild wars.I haven't played guild wars in awhile but still have friends who play it. I am looking to try new games and would like anyones feedback on what games you think are worth trying and why? Also if you have bought a game and didn't like it please post and let us know what you didn't like about that game. I am probably gonna buy the Resident Evil 5 in next week i'll will be writing about it in weeks to come.. Please post and let me know about your games thanx


No comments:

Post a Comment